Ukulele Lessons in Manchester at Maunder’s
Ukulele is one of the easiest, cheapest instruments to learn. It’s a great instrument for all ages but is especially good for smaller children.
As a community-based school we believe all our students should reap the benefits of learning a new skill, as well as being able to socialise with other musicians to help develop technique and build confidence.
Brand new to the school we are currently taking on beginner ukulele students of all ages.
Choose Maunder’s for ukulele lessons in Manchester and this is what you’ll get:
- A time to suit you whether that be daytime, evenings or Saturdays
- The chance to learn from professional teachers who are all CRB checked
- Fantastic facilities to aid your learning
- The opportunity to play just for fun or the chance to progress with other musicians
- Opportunity to take grade exams with Rock School