Ukulele Lessons in Manchester at Maunder’s
Ukulele is one of the easiest, cheapest instruments to learn. It’s a great instrument for all ages but is especially good for smaller children. In short Ukulele lessons are fun!
As a community-based school we believe all our students should reap the benefits of learning a new skill, as well as being able to socialise with other musicians to help develop technique and build confidence.
We are currently taking on beginner ukulele students of all ages. We currently offer lessons in Soprano and Tenor Ukulele, but all Ukulele’s are fundamentally the same instrument, making transferring from one Ukulele type to another very simple. The great thing about Ukulele compared to other stringed instruments like Guitar and Bass, is how easy it is to get started. Chords often only use one or two fingers at a time, making starting the instrument fun, rewarding, while giving back good results from practice.
It’s also a great instrument to learn prior to starting Guitar, as it uses a lot of the same principles, while being much easy to get the basics. Ukulele’s are cheap too!
Choose Maunder’s for ukulele lessons in Manchester and this is what you’ll get:
- A time to suit you whether that be daytime, evenings or Saturdays
- The chance to learn from professional teachers who are all CRB checked
- Fantastic facilities to aid your learning
- The opportunity to play just for fun or the chance to progress with other musicians
- Opportunity to take grade exams with Rock School