Piano Lessons in Manchester with Maunder’s
Piano lessons in Manchester. Playing the piano is a valuable skill to have at any age, which is why we offer one-to-one piano lessons for kids as well as for adults. However old you are, and however much musical experience you have, the piano is the perfect opportunity to really hone your talents.
Our piano lessons for beginners start at the very beginning (a very good place to start…) so you don’t need any musical experience. All you need to do is come prepared to have fun and learn a lot!
Maunder’s School of Popular Music is all about bringing lots of different genres to life and the piano is no exception. We offer lessons in all styles of music including pop, rock, blues and funk with a healthy balance of music theory thrown in. Learning all these different styles will rapidly improve your playing and general musicality so you can really make the most of all that our piano teachers have to offer!
Here’s what you can achieve with our piano lessons:
- A time to suit you: evenings, weekends or during the day
- Learn all styles of music
- Professional tuition tailored to your needs
- Playing for fun and to progress
- We have acoustic piano’s as well as ‘fully weighted keys’ keyboards
- Play with other musicians at our band workshops. Develop your playing beyond the one to one sessions.
- ABRSM grade 1 to 8 and diploma available
- Rockschool grade 1 to 8 available
- Trinity grades 1 to 8 available
We’re always available for a chat about our piano lessons or any of the other services we offer. So if you’d like more information, get in touch!
Mobile 07300 524 255
Landline (0161) 637 1002
email us at email@example.com
Get in touch today and find out more!